Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Ideal Man

Me mate Linda, from Pahia, has just sent me the following:

-----------------

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.


-------------------

Huh, why have four men to do the job of one? I mean, of the 1 to 4 requirements, I meet three of 'em and come close to the other.

Personally, I dunno why I don’t have so many ladies lining up at the bedroom door wanting to find out whether I am as good as I say I am -and I am. Of course! - that it scares the cat. And wears me out.

Then again, I'm no spring chicken anymore. Once a night is my lot.

OK. Once a night, all night, but ... once a night.

God, I'm the average woman's dreambloke.

~ wanders away singing "I'm Mr Wonderful." ~

No comments: