Monday, September 11, 2006

Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I bought a fancy jug. My other one had a severe case of acne. Actually, it was foot rot or something because the plastic had gone so crumbly that it was starting to leak.

So I bought a fancy glass jug one that allows you to see the water boil.

It's fascinating.

I've spent more time watching the water boil than watching TV for the past couple of days.

What I want to know is what is causing those bubbles. I mean, the only equivalent bubbling in water that I know of is when one sits in the bath and farts. So you can see why I'm a bit concerned...

But, enough of this intellectual discussion. I gotta make myself a cup of tea. Firstly, I'll get a subtle swirl in the water, then little tiny bubbles will come up from the bottom of the jug, then ....

Ah yes, it’s the little things in life that provide the entertainment.

No comments: