Saturday, August 12, 2006

I got one of those silly emails that ask you to do something then send it to your friends.

Normally I just delete them but this one was fun!

------------------------------------------------------
This is fun. Hope I receive it back from you. Read through the comments below about your friend and then make sure you read the instructions at the bottom. Have fun!


1. What time is it?:
Sunset. I know that because the birds have settled into the tree over the drive and are pooping on my car.

2. Full name:
Allan Robert (Captain Spunkbubble) Kirk

3. What are you most afraid of?:
That my ex might forgive me and take me back.

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater?:
In a theatre! Geez, I know some pictures are boring and the health service is hard up but, hell, that’s a weird way to save on anaesthetic.

5. Have you ever seen a ghost?:
Of course not. I’m no peeping Tom!

6. Where were you born?:
Lower Hutt somewhere. All I can remember is the light at the end of the tunnel.

7. Favorite food?:
Pavlova, but the cream topping doesn’t agree with me. ~sob~

8. Ever been to Alaska?:
Is this baked Alaska we’re talking about?

8 1/2. Do you have any desire to go to Alaska?:
The country?! Where it’s cold?! I have a motorcyclist friend in Alaska. *He* wants to come down here and visit *me*.

9. Ever been toilet papering?:
My toilet doesn’t have wallpaper. Just as well. Sometimes it would peel off!

9 1/2: When you dream, is it in color or black & white?:
I dream in colour, in smell, and in taste. Which is no fun if you have a nightmare about falling into a sewerage pond.

10. Loved someone so much it made you cry?:
Big boys don’t cry. But one woman has raised a sniffle or two

11. Been in a car accident?
Hasn’t everyone. I’ve been in motorcycle accidents too. They’re much more fun. You can discuss who was at fault after you’ve flown in through the windscreen.

11 1/2. Caused a car accident?:
Of course not. It was the fault of the load in the back that I looked at just as the guy in front stopped at a set of lights…

12. Croutons or bacon bits?:
What strange food are we talking about here? I’ll go for oysters. They put lead in your pencil and an aged author like me needs all the lead he can get.

13. Favorite day of the week?:
The one with a y in it

14. Favorite Restaurant?:
Ooh, this is hard (as the girl said to the sailor). Does a soup kitchen qualify? If not, I’ll go for CafĂ© Cecille.

15. Favorite Flower?:
You expect me to know the name of a flower?! How about a red hot poker. Now why did a full blooded male think of that flower…?

16. Favorite sport to watch?:
I don’t really watch sport but if women wear kilts the true Scots way, Scottish netball sounds interesting.

17. Favorite Drink?:
Tea. Earl Grey, of course.

18. Favorite ice cream?:
Kiwifruit icecream (as long as they’ve peeled the Kiwifruit first, of course.)

19. Disney OR Warner Brothers?:
They both turned down the opportunity to fund the Lord Of The Rings. I’ll go for New Line Cinema.

20. Favorite fast food restaurant?:
My place and an Irvine’s Snack meal

21. WHAT Color is your bedroom?:
With or without the light on? Green if on. Blackly grey if the light is off

22 How many times you failed your driver's test?:
None. No driver tester would want to get back in the car with me again.

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
I don’t know who he was but he said he could make my thingy so big I’ll probably need the next size of underpants

24. WHAT DO you do most often when you are bored?
Bored?

25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?:
People reply to emails?!

26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?:
Ooooooh. That’s nasty. In order to protect my male bits from attack, I refuse to answer that question

27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?:
Charlize Theron. Does anyone know her email address?

28. Favorite TV shows?:
Either the one where someone gets murdered, they shoot off guns all the time, and make
deep and meaningful statements in moments of crisis, or the comedy with these friends and they get into these funny situations and brilliantly think up funny one liners all the time and… I usually see a bit of those when I turn the TV on to watch a DVD.

29. Ford or Chevy?
Well, Harrison Ford is OK and Chevy Chase is OK but Kate Beckinsale has better boobs than either of them.

30. What are you listening to right now?:
A very laid back jazz album by Chris Rea. Yep, THAT Chris Rea

31. What are your favorite colors?:
Skin tones. Preferably female ones.

32. How many tattoos do you have?:
Do scars count?

32 1/2. Does your mom know about your tattoo (s)?:
If scars count and she does, then there *is* an afterlife!

33. How many pets do you have?:
Living with me or in their own home?

34. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Around New Zealand again. If you’ve ever been here, you’ll know why.

35. What would you like to accomplish before you die?:
To get to know my youngest daughter.

37. What characteristics do your friends have to have?:
Patience and a good reading ability



RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy into a new email, delete answers and type in your own. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.


==========================

Ah yes, isn't email fun at times...

No comments: